I could not be more proud and excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! This means so much to me. I have been blogging for a few short months and it feels great to know that my blog is reaching people! Thank you so much to Emmy Kissinger of Bright Little Momma for nominating me! This blogging community I have found really is wonderful.
Before I continue my must disclose that there are a few rules upon accepting this award:
- I must thank the Blogger who nominated me and provide a link to their blog.
- I must write a post to show the award.
- I must write a brief story on how my blog started.
- I must to give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- I must select 15 bloggers to pass this award on to.
- I must comment on each of there blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award and provide a link to this post.
How My Blog Started:
Honestly I started this blog as a hobby. A way to express myself openly and freely about topics of my choosing that revolve around motherhood and living as naturally as possible. I love to share what ensights I have with others while also learning from their blogs.
I also figured it couldn’t hurt if I could make a little money off of this hobby! Who wouldn’t want to make money doing what they love?
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers:
- Have fun and be honest. I know when I read a blog, I want to really get to know the blogger’s personality and I love reading raw stories.
- Dedicate your time to blogging. Truth be told, sometimes I slack on this! I have an infant, husband, animals, I sell jewelry from my home, daily chores…the list goes on… We all have busy lives but we won’t get anywhere if we don’t take the time to write.
Because I always enjoy reading your posts! We seem to be like-minded mommas and your posts always inspire me!
2. Melinda of PurpleSlobInRecovery
Because your blog is extremely motivational to me!
3. Susan of Rythmn In Life
Because I love your “mama to mama” post!
4. Brittany of Coffee and Sarcasm
Because we have similar mommin’ styles and your blog makes me hungry!
5. Sherrie & Emily of Forever Young Moms
Because Yaaasss, the mom judging needs to stop!
6. Kayla from Adventures of a Young Mother
Because we are both #boymoms trying to raise decent humans.
7. Mary from Kick, Push, Care
Because you’re a cooler mom than I’ll ever be!
8. Kristy from That Noise is Mine
Because the title of your blog cracks me up!
9. Shannon from This Mom Shit is Hard
Because, well, it is!!
10. Jaynie from Rock Your World
Because I love your post “moaner lisa”. 1. That phrase is hilarious. 2. I don’t like whining either.
11. Jessica from Harnessing Happy
Because I could use a little more organization in my life!
12. Vada from VadsSpace
Because of your post on ppd. You ARE normal.💓
13. Dani from Simply Mamma Bear
Because I love the clean layout of your blog.
14. Gwen from Blissful Blooming
Because we are all “blooming” mommas. 🌹
15. Olivia from My Mum, My Inspiration
Because it’s almost mother’s day here in the US and your blog gave me the feels!
–much love always!!💕